poor performance after migration from 7.2.2 to 7.3.4.0.1

From: Sigrid Staudte <sstaudte_at_sachsenlb.de>
Date: 18 May 1999 20:25:47 GMT

Hi,

after migration a database from version 7.2.2 to 7.3.4.0.1 the execution of views are very slow. A view which select data from several tables works fine. When I join this view with another view or table for instance with a customer number then the performance is very poor. I have changed the select statements in several ways without success.

Can everybody help me ?

Regards...Sigrid Received on Tue May 18 1999 - 15:25:47 CDT