Re: where are privileges?

From: Doug Cowles <dcowles_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 16:44:14 -0400

If it's not a privilege, why does it show up in user_sys_privs? I've noticed if someone has this privilege that imports will go to their

assigned tablespaces regardless of quotas, whereas if they do not have this
privilege, all objects will go to the default tablespace. When someone has
the unlimited tablespace privilege, it does not show up in dba_ts_quotas, it
shows up in sys_privs. Question is, how would I know that the resource role
contains that privilege. "RESOURCE" doesn't show up in this table either...