Re: PL/SQL editors?

From: <costello_at_iki.fi>
Date: 18 May 1999 22:11:43 +0300

"Venkat" <Venkat_Subramanian_at_Biogen.Com> writes:
> Anyone knows a good PL/SQL editors? Anyone used SQLStation or SQLNavigator ?

There is at least three different pl/sql-modes for emacs, one from oracle that I've been using -> very good in highlighting and indenting, I use it in conjunction with shell-mode and sql*plus in there. If you're used to emacs it for sure kicks some serious ass ;-)

Search the web or mail me, I can send you the package..at least the Oracle version works with emacsen from 18 to 20.

--
Antti Järvinen, costello_at_iki.fi

            "concerto for two faggots and orchestra" Received on Tue May 18 1999 - 14:11:43 CDT