Linking LSM with rdbms

From: <hr784_at_cleveland.freenet.edu>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 18:52:27 GMT

I can't seem to link Legato Storage Manager with Oracle. I use the make utility as described in the install guide but when I try to start svrmgrl to startup my databases, I get the following error;

make -f ins_rdbms.mk ioracle (link lsm and Oracle)

$ svrmgrl

Oracle Server Manager Release 3.0.4.0.0 - Production

(c) Copyright 1997, Oracle Corporation. All Rights Reserved.

ld.so.1: oraclerman: fatal: libucb.so.1: open failed: No such file or directory

I have to use orainst to relink and everything is okay but LSM and Oracle don't talk!!

Any ideas???

David Knollhoff

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Tue May 18 1999 - 13:52:27 CDT