Re: SQL server Vs Oracle

From: Nuno Souto <nsouto_at_nsw.bigpond.net.au>
Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 01:38:18 +1000

David <desertfox_at_thegrid.net> wrote in message news:Iu003.2242$i4.123736_at_alfalfa.thegrid.net...

> Actually I am making a ton with MS as I have had their stocks for many years
> now and watched thier stock double almost on a yearly basis. Rather than
> bash MS, why don't we have a conversation about what kinds of wonderful
> software products Australian software companies have produced? Now that is
> something we all can whole heartidly laugh about.

Try VET, an anti-virus for the american-developed stuff.

Try PATROL, now bought by an US company: BMC.

I could go on for a while, but these two are enough. Have a look at www.anzwers.com.au, there will be pointers to a lot more. And in such a small market size, after all we are only 18 million...

> LOL
Me too, particularly since I'm also making a lot of money, without needing a single share of MS or exposing myself to dangerous and over-inflated stock markets.

--
Cheers
Nuno Souto