PL/SQL called from PowerBuilder

From: <NeedaHoliday>
Date: Tue, 18 May 1999 13:40:15 GMT

I want to interface a PowerBuilder online application with PL/SQL procedures. The PL/SQL procedure will pass the application values used to create a report . I want to know if there is a special way that I must set up the parameter section in the procedure. If the report has fifty variables, what is the best way to set up the parm section.

Thanks.

James.Stewart_at_PWGSC.GC.CA

Please remove nospam to email. Received on Tue May 18 1999 - 08:40:15 CDT