Oracle server on Win98

From: .... <hereintoronto_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 22:20:39 -0700

Hi folks

I have just installed oracle 8 Enterprise under Windows 98 but I cannot connect to oracle database thru SQL-Pus, when I start SQL-Plus it gives a warning msg that it may not work under WIN98, when I type in username/password i.e. scott/tiger or system/manager - it gives some error like TNS could not be started or located.....

I installed in on windows 95 it works fine -

Any work around would be greatly appreciated

Thanks
Tarik Received on Tue May 18 1999 - 00:20:39 CDT