Oracle utility to quickly compare two tables

From: Chuck <ccarson_at_phi.org>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 23:49:05 GMT

I have two identical environments under different schemas wherein all objects are the same. I want to quickly tell if two tables differ at all, as in any field of any row. This is a large ERP product and I am wondering if their is any Oracle utility to do this without complex SQL queries.

Thanks,
Chuck Received on Mon May 17 1999 - 18:49:05 CDT