Re: where are privileges?

From: Vitaliy Mogilevskiy <vit100gain_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 15:06:08 -0700

It's not a privilege it's a QUOTA:
Here is the view to look at:

SQL> desc DBA_TS_QUOTAS

 Name                            Null?    Type
 ------------------------------- -------- ----
 TABLESPACE_NAME                 NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)
 USERNAME                        NOT NULL VARCHAR2(30)
 BYTES                                    NUMBER
 MAX_BYTES                                NUMBER
 BLOCKS                          NOT NULL NUMBER
 MAX_BLOCKS                               NUMBER

| Vitaliy Mogilevskiy                                         |
| Senior Consultant                                           |
| CORE Technology Group, Inc.                                 |
| E-mail:    vit100gain_at_earthlink.net                         |
| Fax :      (707) 516-2163                                   |
| Web Page:  http://home.earthlink.net/~vit100gain/index.html |
|            *** Free DBA Script Library at my Web Page ***   |