Re: SQL server Vs Oracle

From: David <desertfox_at_thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 12:14:40 -0700

Abbot Cooper wrote in message <7hh82m$5m3$1_at_usenet48.supernews.com>...

>Nuno Souto wrote in message <7hh1oo$mct$1_at_m2.c2.telstra-mm.net.au>...
>>Abbot Cooper <cooper_NoSpam_ab_at_mediaone.net> wrote in message
>>>

>>> Of course it is
>>
>>No it's not! READ THE TEXT ABOVE. It specifically says "IN SCIENCE AND
>>ENGINEERING".
>>
>>You are using an argument that involves numbers outside of this context
>>to prove a point that was not made in the FIRST place.
>

>You completely took my text and snipped it in order to change its intent.
>That was sleazy and only an idiot would not recognize that you have
>completely altered what I was trying to say... <plonk>

Unfortunately in my discussions with Nuno I have come to this same realization that he uses sleazy tactics. He does this so that he can setup a Straw Man that is much easier to attack. I think the best thing is to move on and leave him behind to reminisce how wonderful his 386 w/ 120MB drive used to be.

David Received on Mon May 17 1999 - 14:14:40 CDT