Re: Please stop killing

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 15:00:48 +0200

Gerard H. Pille wrote in message
<01bea033$a660f1a0$390120c0_at_GHP.creyfs.be>...

>>Gary Kaye <foxwiz_at_gte.net> wrote....
>> Once we stop the Oracle problems, figure out all the syntax and get
>>Oracle and Microsoft to work together, then maybe we will talk to
>>someone about the killing!!!
>>Until then, take your views to another news group....

>So you'd rather keep busy amusing yourself with your Oracle-"problems", and
>then, if there is some time left, worry about the Kosovars, would you? A
>pity it is not acceptable to post insults on the newsgroups, because I very
>much feel like it.

Come on Gerard. Gary's posting seems to be tongue-firmly-in-cheek to me. And I echo Gary sentiments 100% - this is not the place to discuss the sad events of what is happening in Kosova. It -is- off topic. -WAY- off topic! And like most political threads it will quite likely erupt into a mud slinging match where no one will manage to convince the other of their point of view.

I'm sure that the Kosova problem is on topic and currently being discussed in relevant newsgroups that deal with international politics and such. It has no place at all in this newsgroup. We are here to discuss Oracle Server related issues.

kind regards,
Billy Received on Mon May 17 1999 - 08:00:48 CDT