OCI8 compile error

From: Jerwynn <venture_at_i-manila.com.ph>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 18:41:45 +0800

Hi,

I have a problem compiling my C++ program. I have included all the 18 standard header files for OCI8. However, one of the files, namely ocidef.h refers to 2 unknown header files:

#ifndef UPIDEF
#include <upidef.h>
#endif

#ifndef RIDDEF
#include <riddef.h>
#endif

Please advise on how to solve the problem... Where can I get these files?
Should all the 18 header files be included for OCI8 to work?

Thanks

Jerwynn Lee Received on Mon May 17 1999 - 05:41:45 CDT