Re: Please stop killing

From: Gerard H. Pille <ghp_at_skynet.be>
Date: 17 May 1999 06:58:32 GMT

So you'd rather keep busy amusing yourself with your Oracle-"problems", and then, if there is some time left, worry about the Kosovars, would you? A pity it is not acceptable to post insults on the newsgroups, because I very much feel like it.
--
Low regards,

Gerard

Gary Kaye <foxwiz_at_gte.net> wrote in article <003_2.1413$Yy4.40122_at_dfiatx1-snr1.gtei.net>...
> Once we stop the Oracle problems, figure out all the syntax and get
Oracle