Ask tips about DBA's SQL and PL/SQL exam

From: qianwang <qianwange_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 23:26:43 +0800

Hello,there,

  I am planning to write the first DBA exam SQL and PL/SQL soon. I have been preparing the exam using Oracle's DBA exam guide downloaded from Oracle's website. But I find out that a lot of concepts in SQL and PL/SQL are not mentioned in this guide, for example the packages, stored

procedures,etc. Can anyone who had ever written the exam give me some tips about how to prepare for the exam? Should I base on Oracle 's guide

or need prepare more for the exam? I do not have any working experience in Oracle at all.

  Thanks in advance for your help!

Rosie Received on Sun May 16 1999 - 10:26:43 CDT