Re: SQL server Vs Oracle

From: Doug Hutcheson <Doug.Hutcheson_at_dnr.qld.gov.au.no.ham.spam.thank.you.mam>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 12:24:21 +1000

Ah, glasshopper!
I worked hard on developing those qualities in my youth, but seem to have grown out of them over the last 42 of my 48 years. The only one I still claim expertise in is ignorance, but as God gave me two ears and one mouth, I try to listen twice as much as I speak..... ...really, I do try ...
"8-)

--
Having fun with Access...
but then, I'm on medication...

Dev Ashish's site & FAQ: http://home.att.net/~dashish Microsoft support: http://support.microsoft.com/support News archive: www.dejanews.com.

The surest sign for the existence of intelligent life in the universe is that we have not been contacted.