Question on Perfornance

From: Mike Schmidt <mkschmidt_at_erols.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 22:13:49 -0400

Question to the group:

I just started working with ORACLE 8 I have a question.... When configuring a server for ORACLE using either Windows NT or AIX what type of hardware RAID can the group offer. I have heard from RAID 1 MIRROR to RAID 5 depending on the type of environment.

Thanks,

Mike Schmidt MCP/MCSE
mkschmidt_at_erols.com Received on Sun May 16 1999 - 21:13:49 CDT