DBSNMP access control

From: Steve Haynes <steve_at_rwx777.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 17 May 1999 01:30:58 +0100

Hi All,
RE: 805 on NT.
can anyone explain the mechanism for DBSNMP passwords to me? As far as I can tell the GUI enterprise manager runs jobs via this account and is authenticated via passing *something* over. How do I "tell" enterprise manager the DBSNMP passwords on various systems?
Hope that makes sense.
Thanks,
Steve
--
Please remove nospam from my address to Reply. Received on Sun May 16 1999 - 19:30:58 CDT