Rollback Segement reached Maximum

From: <kgsudhi_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Sun, 16 May 1999 09:33:42 GMT

Hello,

I am using Oracle 7.3.3.5 on OpenVMS7.1 (Alpha Server). While I was examining the tablespace and rollback segement usage, I found out one of the rollback segment (out of four) has reached the maximum extents(121) and many tables and indexes are also reached more than 50 extents. How can I best utilize the space? What will be effect when the roll back segment reaches the maximum extents? How can I re-oraganize it ?

All helps are appreciated

Thanks in Advance

Sudheer

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Sun May 16 1999 - 04:33:42 CDT