Ora8.0.5 on Suse Linux hangs

From: ThomasK <ThomasK_at_t-online.de>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 16:35:04 +0200

Hi, I have successfully installed Oracle 8.0.5 on Suse Linux 6.1. Oracle runs (i.e. select * from dict gives results, create table works), but if I try to insert 1 row into that table, sqlplus will hang. It uses time, but it doesn't finish.

Anyone an idea?

Thomas Received on Sat May 15 1999 - 09:35:04 CDT