Installation problem with Webdb on Oracle 8i and NT server.

From: Yannick Larin <ylarin_at_videotron.ca>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 23:00:55 -0400

Hi everyone,

I just download the latest version of Oracle Webdb on technet.oracle.com.

I cannot install correctly Webdb wih the setup.exe: When I choose the Oracle home where Oracke 8i is install, it prompt me an error message saying that the location that I specified is alredy in use as an Oracle home for Oracle 815 instance_name !?!

I then try to install webdb by following the steps in the maninst.htm document. But in this document they refer to some files that is suppose to be on the "cd-rom" but are not in the file I download...

Please someone help me to install Webdb on Oracle 8i. What di I really need to do ?

Thank you in advance,

Yannick Received on Fri May 14 1999 - 22:00:55 CDT