Re: HELP CORBA orb processes can not be started

From: Nishida <nishida_at_cyborg.ne.jp>
Date: 15 May 1999 02:02:35 GMT

Hi Christian

I've resolved this problem by following proc.

	0.  Get Windows NT Service Pack 3. (Not Service Pack 4)
		http://support.microsoft.com/support/downloads/LNP400.asp

	1.  Reinstall Windows NT 4.0
	2.  Install Service Pack 3
	3.  Install OAS 4.07

Thank you

In article <7hhnv2$heu$1_at_news08.btx.dtag.de>, CHank_at_t-online.de says...