How to set NLS_LANG of a database?

From: Jeff Lee <kit_at_cintec.cuhk.edu.hk>
Date: Sat, 15 May 1999 11:28:15 +0800

Hello,

Did you know how to alter the NLS_LANG of a database in oracle? I tried to export the a ZHT16BIG5 database to another US7ASCII database, but all the Chinese words become '?'. I have set the NLS_LANG environment variables for the import session but it still doesn't work.

Thanks for your concern.
Jeff Received on Fri May 14 1999 - 22:28:15 CDT