Re: Upgrading Solaris under Oracle...

From: Rajeev R Sharan <rsharan_at_stny.lrun.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 22:12:27 -0400

Ian,
If I understand correctly, you are upgrading to Solaris 2.6 because you've reached the file size limit of 2 GB on Solaris 2.5. Have you considered adding another datafile to the tablespace(s)? We're running SAP with Oracle 7.3.3.3 under Solaris 2.5.1 and many tablespaces are more than 2 GB ( each having one or more file ). - raj