Excessive ORA-2019 After Migration to 7.3.4.0

From: Ann Burk <ann.burk_at_trw.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 06:53:35 -0800

I get constant error message ORA-02019 in the alert file. I added an event for this message per
our wonderful Oracle Support which caused my instance to become disabled. I then sent the trace
produced by the trace to Oracle Support and they could find nothing in the trace to tell me which of my
~100 links is causing the problem. They had the nerve to tell me that applying the 7.3.4.3 patch MIGHT
solve the problem or at least produce a useful dump.

Anyone else experiencing problems?
TIA
Ann Burk