Upgrading Solaris under Oracle...

From: Ian Bailey <spirogyra_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 11:56:45 +0200

Greetings folks,

I need some advice on the risks and effort of upgrading Solaris under Oracle.

We have just reached the 2Gb file limit of Solaris 2.5.

We are currently running Oracle 7.3.

How much risk and effort is involved with upgrading to Solaris 2.6 without interfering with Oracle 7.3. Also are there any caveats or gotcha's to be aware of.

Any help greatly appreciated (in advance)

Regds.,

Ian Received on Fri May 14 1999 - 04:56:45 CDT