Re: Please Somebody Post Oracle Server!!! Thanx

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Fri, 14 May 1999 10:34:35 +0200

Idol wrote in message <7hgk51$fv7$1_at_usenet49.supernews.com>...

>I need it Urgently

Geez, I hate to break it to you dude, but Oracle Server is not a game and this ain't no warez group.

The good news though is that you can have your brain back - the guys in the white coats (those science dudes you know) say thanks, but no thanks. They are looking for a ..er... different type of brain to study. Besides, they kept on misplacing yours it due to its size and one guy almost mistook it for a choc chip cookie. Anyway, the teeth marks did no real damage to the brain according to them. I'm sending it over via FedEx. Oh, and you can keep the $10 fee which we paid for the brain...

Be kewl dude and party on.

warm regards,
Billy
--