running tkprof on NT?

From: David Spaisman <spaisman_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 21:25:28 -0400

Hello:

I have been trying to run tkprof from the orant\bin directory. I have been getting ora 00900 erros whenever I tried running it today.

  1. First I did the alter session set .. in svrmgr30.

2)from the comand line in oranr\bin I ran the following   'tkprof ora00402.trc e:\orant\dtabase051399profa.txt explain=userid/pswd.

Should I have set any sort parameters like (prsela,exeeela,fchela) or left the entire parameter out?

What should I pass with explain -- userid/pwsd or the explain file?

The ora-00900 error may have been caused by the rbs tablespace getting low on disk space but I fixed that and ran tkprof again(without setting the sql traceoff and on again) and got the same result.

Has any one else experienced any problem with tkprof running from the command line under NT?

Thanks.

David Spaisman Received on Thu May 13 1999 - 20:25:28 CDT