Problem with the htp.formImage in Oracle PL/Sql Catridge

From: Venkatesh Kumar <vkumar_at_fundu.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 22:48:06 -0500

Hi guys,
  Iam trying to figure out how to use the htp.formimage in my procedure. I can't figure out the parameters that I need to define in the handling procedure. The manual says that the formimage wil return the x and y parameters in a variable which theiamge name.x and image name .y It does not specify what the data type should be. I always get a error momet I click on the image. It says wrong numbner of arguments or data type. I can't figure our if owa_image.point is the correct data type or do i need something else. Has anyone else use a Image as the submit button in forms with Oracle Pl/Sql Toolkit.

Will apprecaite any help you can provide.

Here is a sample code of what Iam trying

Create or replace package vvk is

   procedure show_page;
   procedure handle_event(p_image in owa_image.point);

end;
/

create or replace procedure body vvk as   procedure show_page is

begin
 htp.htmlopen;

   htp.formopen(curl=>'vvk.handle_event',cmethod=>'POST');   htp.formtext(cname=>'p_name',csize=>'20');

 htp.formimage(cname=>'p_image' csrc=>'/fundu-img/abc.gif', cattributes=>'width=10 border=0');

end;

procedure handle_event(p_name in varchar2 default null,

                                     p_image in owa_image.point) is
begin
htp.print('Hello World');
end;

end;
/

Thanks
Ven Kumar Received on Thu May 13 1999 - 22:48:06 CDT