Re: Web/DB Development Tools?

From: Mikel <notreally_at_me.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 22:46:47 -0400

Too add,

We're looking at doing a similar project, albeit on a lesser scale. We presently use Cold Fusion, however I am looking into WebDB ( seeing how it came free with 8i and all). It would be nice to keep all the project in the Oracle family.

One question to add to the originals, can WebDB function with just an Oracle db or do you need something like OAS

To answer question 3, we use Cold Fusion now with Oracle. Works ok, connections are a little slow, but maybe that's our problem. I haven't figured out a way to run PL/SQL though.

Many thanks

Mikel