Re: Taking floor of date

From: Marc Mazerolle <informaze_at_sympatico.ca>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 14:44:23 GMT

Use TRUNC function.... it will remove the time out of the date (putting it at midnight)...
Like :

where tabl.date between trunc(parm_date) and trunc(parm_date) + 1

DO NOT TRUNC the date fields referencing your table, your select will not use indexes if u do.

where trunc(tabl.date) between parm_date and parm_date + 1

Regards,

Marc Mazerolle