Hitler is mentionned in this post, be warned (was Re: SQL server Vs Oracle !!! a new reflection)

From: Vanderghast <Vanderghast_at_email.msn.com>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 07:58:01 -0400

Hi,

Hitler is mentioned and you take your marbles? I don't see why. Hitler was a very good tool, mistakenly and wrongly used. You cannot say that if the guy would have taken the defense of "baby seals at Magdalene Islands", using his conviction power, that would have been just fine, isn't it? The tool is neutral, the USE you make of it makes the difference, and Hitler has badly use his skills. At least, if you don't agree on Hitler, I hope you agree on the principle, in general, that the action is not the tool.

Hitler? I don't see why you can even claim some relevance: you make some noise with your "fingers" because Hitler is mentioned, but you close your eyes when someone speak of "you all smell", "you all stink up the place", and that comment was directed to all a nation, not to a single individual! You see "HITLER" and you move all around like beheaded chicken, but when what Hitler has done IS RE-DONE you applaud! The tool versus what have been done with the tool! Bigots! Like Jacques Brel, I say this seems a case of "Nazis, but holy Catholics between wars!"

Vanderghast, Access MVP.

David W. Fenton <dXXXfenton_at_bway.net> wrote in message news:E_r_2.67$G3.3761_at_news3.ispnews.com...
> Arvin Meyer (a_at_m.com) wrote:

<8Om_2.2152$yr2.1049_at_news.indigo.ie>...