Re: SQL server Vs Oracle

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 11:56:56 +0200

dgallardo_at_my-dejanews.com wrote in message <7ha5rn$kpo$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>...

>Part of the problem is that software is such an intangible thing. If
>you're going to spend a significant amount of money, you want be able
>to justify your purchase, & feel that you got your money's worth.

Which is why we at THE DATABASE SHOP include the best of alt.sex.stories and several CD's filled with some extraordinary JPEGs harvested from the cream (no pun intended) of photographs posted in binary newsgroups such as alt.rec.binaries.sex.wet.and.messy...

We know that you want to feel that your purchase is worth it - and as software is intangible, we provide you with pretty pictures on CD's. Print it out. Display it on the screen. Play with it. Fondle it. Put poster size printouts on your walls. Use it as desktop wallpapers. Be the envy of everyone else and show to your wife, family, friends and colleagues!!

REMEMBER - THE DATABASE SHOP provides more than just database software! We give you HARD and TANGIBLE reasons FOR BUYING software FROM US!!

Phone 1-800-HARDDATA to place your order now!

--
#include <std/disclaimers.h> Received on Thu May 13 1999 - 04:56:56 CDT