Re: Oracle 8i for LINUX

From: Finn Ellebaek Nielsen <fen_at_changegroup.dk>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 10:14:26 +0100

genis parra <genis.parra_at_ati.es> wrote in message news:7ha70k$nru$1_at_diana.bcn.ttd.net...
> Hello,
>
> Has anybody receibed Oracle8i for linux CD-ROM from the OTN (Oracle
> Technology Network).??
>
> I'm waiting for, and only have notices about the NT and solaris version.
>
> Thanks.

This was an e-mail I received from OTN:

Dear OTN member,

We have received many comments regarding the availablility of the Oracle8i for Linux
CD. We at OTN, are just as excited about this product offering and want to update you as
to when you should expect it. We anticipate having this CD ready to start shipping by the
last week in May and will continue shipping into early June. We apologize for any
 inconvenience and thank you for your continued support.

Regards,
Oracle Technology Network Team
http://technet.oracle.com Received on Thu May 13 1999 - 04:14:26 CDT