Re: Get Oracle8 to simulate

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Thu, 13 May 1999 09:51:36 +0200

sascha_roser_at_my-dejanews.com wrote in message <7hbsrl$ust$1_at_nnrp1.deja.com>...

>You made a lot of sense,

Which of course proves that if you have a vast number of monkeys and typewriters and infinite time, one of them will come up with something useful, like the complete works of Shakespeare... And some of you thought Usenet could not produce anything meaningful! ;-)

Seriously though, I have a little data generator written for NT (will also work on Win95/98) that creates comma delimited data files. It is simplistic, but very easy to use and flexible enough to create some useful (and very large) data sets. If you (or anyone) would like a copy of it, please just drop me some e-mail. It's a single 185KB exe and I got some usage documentation for it too...

regards,
Billy Received on Thu May 13 1999 - 02:51:36 CDT