Re: SQL server Vs Oracle

From: Arvin Meyer <a_at_m.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 17:17:00 -0400

Jim McCusker wrote in message <3739D949.29B3DC72_at_iname.com>...

>I've been working on it (professionally and not) since 2.0 came out. I'd
>say I know a bit about it.
>--
> Jim McCusker | Class of '99, BA Computer Science & Cognitive Science
> jc012e@uhura.cc.rochester.edu | http://cif.rochester.edu/~fprefect

Were we to judge by your signature, we'd have difficulty finding any professional experience. Let's see Access 2.0 came out in the fall of '93, I believe. That would have made you a sophmore, or maybe a junior in high school. Merely typing code into a editor for a class project (or even a part-time job) *might* classify you as a part-time entry-level programmer, certainly not a developer, nor a consultant. But you might know a *bit* about it.
---
Arvin Meyer
onsite_at_esinet.net Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 16:17:00 CDT