Re: Question on temporary table?

From: <shelbyko_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 18:18:53 GMT

There are several ways in which to handle the issue. Here are two:
1. Create a procedure which handle the table creation dynamically. (Use dbms_sql package to run the ddl
2. You can make use of pl/sql tables (work like arrays ) If the data is going to be used by the same session

Shelby

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 13:18:53 CDT