Re: replication Oracle

From: Mario Perreault <mperreau_at_ville.quebec.qc.ca>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 14:25:12 -0400

First of all I apologize for my bad English...

The distributed_transaction parameter is use to limit the number of "distributed transactions" in which this database can concurrently participate.

A distributed transaction is support by a "database link" to made contact between two instances.

Since you have set this parameter to 0, you do not permit the opening of "database link" that a "distributed transaction" must have for completing the replication precesses.

--

        \\\|||//
        /  ^ ^  \

mperreau_at_ville.quebec.qc.ca
mario.perreault_at_bigfoot.com Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 13:25:12 CDT