Re: PLSQL install problem

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 19:11:42 +0200

Did you run $ORACLE_HOME/rdbms/admin/catproc.sql after running catalog.sql from the same dir?
This installs the basic PL/SQL packages. Without those it will not run. You could also try to select from v$option (if that's not a 7.3 feature), this lists all the options installed.
You are aware only 7.3.4 is supported on most platforms? Just to let you know...

Hth,

Sybrand Bakker, Oracle DBA