Re: Export/migration advice

From: Julio Negueruela <julio.negueruela_at_si.unirioja.es>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 18:05:17 +0200

"Art S. Kagel" escribió:

> I want to know if there is an easier way that I am just missing because=

> I cannot get out of my Informix head and am not familiar enough with
> the manual layout to find it myself. Help for an old DBA who is an
> Oracle newbie?

What about an incremental export/import. Take a look to the Oracle "x" Server Utilities User's Guide.

Hope this help.
-- =

Julio Negueruela
DBA Servicio Informático

Universidad de La Rioja      -      Spain
Telf: 941-299179     Fax: 941- 299180

mailto:julio.negueruela_at_si.unirioja.es Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 11:05:17 CDT