Re: SQL server Vs Oracle

From: Chris Georgiou - TZOTZIOY <tzot_at_iname.com.byebye.spam>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 16:07:48 GMT

On Mon, 10 May 1999 13:10:47 +0100, rumours say that Vincent Quesnoit <Vincent.Quesnoit_at_Earth.Solar_System.milky_way> might have written:

>dgallardo_at_my-dejanews.com a écrit:

>> , Bill
>> Gates is the AntiChrist, and there is no hope once you've been assimilated.

>Please, AntEChrist, meaning he who comes before the Christ returns to earth
>(Though the guy is supposed to be evil) <g>

Ante- latin prefix, meaning 'earlier'
Anti- greek prefix, meaning 'opposite to'

Take a pick.
--
Greetings from Greece, I speak England very best, TZOTZIOY, just an earthbound misfit, I
ICQ# 13397953 (when e-mailing remove the obvious after the .com part) Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 11:07:48 CDT