Re: Newbie seeking help with SQL*Loader

From: Kevin Kubek <kkubek_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 15:29:35 GMT

The key phrase in the error message is "Non-data dependent". This usually indicates that a database issue is preventing the load from suceeding.

Could be any number of things like tablespace is full, max extents reached.

--
The Kubeks
'99 Coleman Bayside

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 10:29:35 CDT