Re: Problem w/ Powerbuilder/Oracle interface

From: Ed Stevens <Ed.Stevens_at_nmm.nissan-usa.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 13:47:27 GMT

Thank you for the reply. I checked with our PB developers confirmed that SQLCA.DBMS is set to O73. Anything else? Are there possibly any PB related registry settings that could be biting us?

In article <3738ba73.0_at_news.cadvision.com>,   "Terry Dykstra" <tdykstra_at_cfol.ab.ca> wrote:
> Looks like PB is configured to use the OR8 driver. Change the
SQLCA.DBMS

--

--== Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/ ==-- ---Share what you know. Learn what you don't.--- Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 08:47:27 CDT