Re: EXEC SQL INCLUDE sqlda on Solaris 2.6

From: Billy Verreynne <vslabs_at_onwe.co.za>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 12:54:48 +0200

Paul Simmons wrote in message <3738E4CC.AE3762C2_at_death.iinet.net.au>...

>sqlda is valid also (more so for dynamic statement creation)

Ah, thanks Paul for the correction. My painful journey with Pro*C was brief.., fortunately... :-)

Can't say that I enjoy any of these SQL pre-compilers. One of the best database access implementations I have seen is Delphi's database object classes. Simple to use, yet very flexible and powerful.

Any suggestions for a C++ db class library for OCI?

regards,
Billy Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 05:54:48 CDT