Where to find FAQs

From: Ivan J. Eis <eis_at_itcom.dk>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 11:56:17 +0200

Hi guys...

Where do I find FAQs about Oracle - I have d/l the pdf files on www.oracle.com, (50 megs) but I need something which is easy to understand for a newcomer and will guide you through a complete installation.

Thanks in advance - and keep up the good spirit

Yours

Ivan J. Eis

eis_at_itcom.dk Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 04:56:17 CDT