Re: SQL server Vs Oracle

From: Brendan Reynolds <brenreyn_at_indigo.ie>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 10:43:06 +0100

True, but magazines are market driven, too. The magazines I read rate software on things like performance and ease of use, not just lists of features. If users begin to attach more importance to those issues, then I think the magazines will begin to emphasise them more. It's a two-way process. The magazines do, of course, influence their readers. But the readers influence the magazines, too.

--
Brendan Reynolds
brenreyn_at_indigo.ie