replication Oracle

From: Jacques Tournon <jtournon_at_atos-group.com>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 10:48:28 +0200

I have replication between two Oracle databases, it's Ok But when i set the parameter DISTRIBUTED_TRANSACTION to 0, my replication thoes not work
Can you tel me what is the relation between this parameter and the replication
Thank you

you can send email to me

rachid CHENNAA

rechennaa_at_atos-group.com or rchennaa_at_yahoo.fr Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 03:48:28 CDT