WAS -> OAS

From: I.A. Saez Scheihing <i.a.saez.scheihing_at_tue.nl>
Date: Wed, 12 May 1999 08:28:53 +0200

Hi,

We have Oracle Web Application Server 3.0 and we would like to upgrade to OAS 4.0.x. We have a Developer suite license and according to Oracle we can only use WAS 3.0 unless we have a very good argument to upgrade to OAS 4.0.x. Can someone help us with arguments ? Thanks!

kind regards,

Ivan Received on Wed May 12 1999 - 01:28:53 CDT