Too many TNS connections open simultaneously

From: Philippe Gamba <philippe.gamba_at_grenoble.sema.fr>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 17:32:37 +0200

I've got a process that sometimes (around once per week) stoping with the following message :

TNS 12223 : "Too many TNS connections open simultaneously"

Who can tell me about what goes wrong in my application and what to look for ?

Thanks
--
Philippe GAMBA (SO223) - SEMA GROUP TELECOM mailto:philippe.gamba_at_grenoble.sema.fr Received on Tue May 11 1999 - 10:32:37 CDT