Desperate!Help!

From: sganesh <sganesh_at_apple.com>
Date: 10 May 1999 22:47:29 -0500

Hi All,

                I am desperatelt fighting the last 1 week to figure out the following 2 questions. If any body can help me, it will be greatly appreciated.

  1. Is there anyway, PL/SQL will allow me to use the index as a varchar in PL/SQL tables?
  2. When I load a PL/SQL table does it get loaded into real memory outside SGA or is it loading the SGA of my Oracle instance?

Thanks very much for your help
Sanjay.

--Posted from EarthWeb Discussions. http://discussions.earthweb.com Received on Mon May 10 1999 - 22:47:29 CDT