Re: Oracle 8i

From: Paul Simmons <famine_at_death.iinet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 09:23:51 +0800

> We obtained CD from OTN with Oracle 8i. Only one CD-ROM. There is a ZIP file
> on OTN website with Oracle 8i that has almost 400 MB. I mind that if ZIP
> file is so large, than full installation must have much more than 650 MB. Is
> there something more in this file than on CD Rom ? Anyone downloaded it ?

I downloaded the zip file, extracted it then burnt it to CD, perfect oracle CD, autorun.inf works and all. So it appears that the zip file is a replica of the CD. Though I have noticed on an Origional CD the Documentation organization is a little different, though it is still all present.
--
Regards

Paul Simmons Received on Mon May 10 1999 - 20:23:51 CDT